How can Kind help?
We believe that digitalization provides the superpower link between the patient and the care team. Our application helps the patient to be more knowledgeable and independent, while the care team can work more efficient and free up time.
What problem are you solving?
Healthcare is centered around access to the healthcare professional's time. It makes it very difficult to cope with an increase in demand with an aging population, the shift in expectations of patients and the higher prevalence of chronic diseases. We want to solve the problems of:
- unsustainable increase in costs
- exhausted and frustrated healthcare professionals
- less than optimal care for patients.
Our product gives the opportunity for doctors and nurses to spend their time and energy where it makes a difference, and offer communication that is made easy and accessible for both healthcare professionals and patients.
Do we have to pay more when you add new features?
No, the healthcare provider subscribes to our product and we do not charge more as we add new features.
What is the cost for a patient?
Nothing. Professionals within the health sector are our paying customers.
What can I do with Kind?
Our product makes communication easy and accessible for both healthcare professionals and patients. Communication within the app allows you to:
- Prepare for physical meetings
- Ask questions
- Give important information
- Get feedback
- Share knowledge
As a healthcare professional you can also:
- Communicate with colleagues
I’m not sure we have time to start using your product? We are already so stressed out and have no time!
This is exactly why you should start using our product! You do not have to change your current work processes. Our tool will free up your time when you can:
- Instead of calling to check up on a patient, send a message.
- Instead of receiving a question on phone or email, get the question in a message.
- Instead of answering the same question over and over again by phone or email, give answer to the question in the app.
- Instead of calling or emailing many patients that needs the same information, send a group message.
- Instead of handing out print-outs with important information, share the information in the app.
- Instead of consulting colleagues one by one, send a group message.
How do I start using your product?
You download the Kind app from App Store or Google Play.
- If you are a healthcare professional, register on our home page and we will get you started.
- If you are a patient, ask your healthcare team to add you as a user.
What are the requirements to run Kind?
The mobile app supports iOS or Android. The web app can be used on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge (latest version and the two previous versions). Internet Explorer is not supported.
What is required to open Kind?
You download the Kind app from App Store or Google Play. Then you need your private login:
- If you are a healthcare professional you log in with 2-factor authentication where the first factor is your phone number and the second is a verification code. To access the web app you need your username and password.
- If you are a patient, you login with personal identity number and your BankID or 2-factor authentication where the first factor is your phone number and the second is a verification code, depending on the setup for your healthcare team.
Where does Kind store messages, is it secure for the patient?
Where does Kind store all data, such as user information, messages, pictures and videos? Our services are GDPR compliant. It is not possible to access any data without your private login. All data is stored securely on encrypted disk. All data is transferred using a secure connection. Data is encrypted end-to-end. We use Amazon web services, AWS for all data storage (Sverige/EU, https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/gdpr-center)
What about GDPR?
Our data storage provider is GDPR compliant. We use Amazon web services, AWS for all data storage (Sverige/EU, https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/gdpr-center)
How do I backup & restore my data?
No backup is required. All data is stored on Amazon web services, AWS.
What is your product not?
Our product is not an EMR system.